Invisalign - East Brunswick Dentist
Are you considering getting your teeth aligned but worried about the impact of traditional braces on your appearance and lifestyle? Here at Fynd Dental, we know that the idea of wearing uncomfortable braces for a long time can be demotivating for any person.
Our aim is to provide treatments that can streamline your treatment while delivering the top quality results you’re looking for. Invisalign clear aligners have totally transformed the standard approach to orthodontic treatment. They provide outstanding results within the shortest amount of time and with little interruption to your daily routine.
Discreet and Comfortable Orthodontic Treatment
Our patients opt for Invisalign clear braces due to a variety of reasons.
- Distinction: Invisalign clear aligners made of plastic are a perfect match for your natural teeth. So nobody will be able to tell you’re wearing them.
- Practical and straightforward oral hygiene: Because Invisalign aligners can be removed, it is possible to clean and floss your teeth generally while you are in treatment.
- Continue to indulge in your favourite food: Invisalign can be removed during eating, which means you don’t need to limit your diet due to wires and brackets made of metal.
- There is no irritation: Invisalign aligners are constructed from a soft plastic that doesn’t cause irritation to sensitive tissue.
- Faster treatment times: If you’re planning an event such as a wedding or reunion, Invisalign can help improve your smile quickly, often in just an entire year.
Getting the Most From Your In-Office Treatment
Our Dentists starts by taking precise impressions and photographs of the teeth. They are then converted into digital 3-D images using highly experienced Invisalign technicians. Based on the photos you have taken, your personalized aligners are made in a specific Invisalign lab. The aligners are worn for two weeks and before moving on towards the next set. While you wear them, the aligners work to gradually shift your teeth.
In contrast to traditional braces made of metal, you’ll see the improvements as you progress into the next set of aligners. Since you will see continual progress and progress, you’ll be engaged throughout your treatment.
The time required to treat Invisalign can vary, and the results you want typically can be accomplished in around an entire calendar year in adults. For teenagers, treatments are similar to conventional braces.
A Versatile Solution
Invisalign is a solution to several of the alignment problems, like traditional braces made of metal. Some of the issues which can be addressed using Invisalign include:
- Crowding: Teeth get in a crowded state when there’s too little room in which your teeth can line up correctly. Too much space can cause tooth decay and also increase the chance of developing gum diseases.
- Overbite: Overbite is an alignment issue that occurs when teeth on your upper jaw are positioned over the teeth of your jaw’s lower part. It can happen because teeth are missing or because the jaw was not developed correctly in the first place.
- Underbite: It’s similar to an overbite, except that the lower teeth extend beyond the upper teeth.
- Crossbite: This is a typical alignment issue that can occur whenever one of the upper teeth are pushed within those lower teeth.
Call Us for A Free Consultation!
Your total comfort and satisfaction is our top priority. We are always there to assist you in making choices about treatment that provide solutions that are appropriate for you. If you’re interested in getting more information concerning the Invisalign procedure within the East Brunswick area, please call us and set up a no-cost consultation to suit your needs.